Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N9 PR 1.2 incoming call

Sage
siegfrid

N9 PR 1.2 incoming call

When i receive a call is displayed only caller name without number. If the caller have two numbers saved, from different networks this is a problem because i not know from what number is calling to reject the call and call back.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Layer8

If you open the Recent Calls pane in the Phone app, you will see the caller's name.  Tap on it, and you will see the number from which the call came in.  You can then return the call, if you want to.

Please use plain text.
Sage
siegfrid

I know that. But feature to see the caller number when call incoming is  present in almost Nokia phones... and for me is necessary to reject  the call if is made not from my network.  Payment cost for the caller.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
ausadl

Split the contact into two entries in the address book with some prefix, postfix, special mark to make them slightly different and you will know who is calling without rejecting the call ...

Please use plain text.
Sage
siegfrid

O yes.....like first Nokia phones.

Please use plain text.