Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N9 and google calendar via CalDAV and a screen pro...

Registered Member
Keyssion

N9 and google calendar via CalDAV and a screen problem

Hey!

I've got a slight problem with syncing my google calendar to my N9 via CalDAV. I can't add the CalDAV-account to my phone. It just makes an error that says something like: "not enough space. free more space and try again". (I've got the phone on finnish so don't know the exact english version.) I definitely have free space since I don't have practically anything on the phone since I just cleared it.

Also my AMOLED screen has went bleak. It shows ghost images and I cant see anything in the sunlight. But I'm assuming that fault is covered under warranty.

And sorry if the same post already exists, couldn't find it with a quick query. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.