Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N9 - mail, lack of "reply to:" field in proper...

Registered Member
tdera

N9 - mail, lack of "reply to:" field in properties

I cannot find in email account properties "reply to:" field. Where can I find it or there is no such an option ?

Regards

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
John_Tesla

Re: N9 - mail, lack of "reply to:" field in properties

[ Edited ]

Hi tdera,

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions,

You will not find "reply to" in the properties or options icon as in previous versions.

To reply an email simply push the icon next to the icon in the middle on the bottom of your email screen. The icon should resemble an arrow pointing to the left with a black silhouette person. This is the "Reply to" icon.

Happy to help,

>JT

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

tdera wrote:

I cannot find in email account properties "reply to:" field. Where can I find it or there is no such an option ?

As John_Tesla so rightly point outs:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tdera

Thanks. I know how to reply/respond/answer to received email.

I am looking for an option in menu (Email Account Properties)  to put  an email address on which I would like to receive replies to my mails. In symbian phones it was called "Reply-to address" in "mailbox settings menu"

Please use plain text.