Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N9 "super-natural" problem. Recurring.

Registered Member
dav7

N9 "super-natural" problem. Recurring.

[ Edited ]

Good day Guys,

Any N9 user here facing the problem of N9 typing itself and start running apps itself as if there's an invisble finger using it ? something is touching the screen and it's Not your own fingers. What could have probably cause the problem and any solution to that ?

Appreciating your input.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
krizanand

Re: N9 "super-natural" problem. Recurring.

Here is another N9 user http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Maemo-and-MeeGo-Devices/N9-randomly-spontaneously-opens-apps-on-its-... having similar problem. Probably it is safe to get it checked at nearby Nokia care.

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Kongelf

Re: N9 "super-natural" problem. Recurring.

Hi, I have exactly the same problem as you and I have complained 2 times to my supplier with out the problem being fixed. Send my phone in just over 1 week ago and I'm going to ring and advise them to have a look at the touch screen, I would prefer not to have to dump my N9 because of this fault. I'll post back if they replace/fix the the problem and how they fixed it or not :smileyhappy:

Best regards,

Please use plain text.