1. enable all hardware is in n9 like fm radio, transmiter, video call. and all other iI dont know.
2. fix buges with gps, email and mms, swype(if iI choose suggested word, it wrotes two words first i swiped and second i choose.), browser (enable to download all type of files), make able to seperare contacts from different accaunts.
3. add more shortcuts like 8icons, or icons from all swypes not only from down to up, add landscape for whole ui( and make able to edit it without third party programs).
thats all from me right now.
Didnt even noticed that theres no "say callers name" lol
And also i would like to have Video as ringtone ability.
Alarm should be had bigger buttons for sleeping and cancel alarm. Hitting small buttons close together should be a little difficult early morning.
PS: I hate alarm on my N95 with small buttons and flashing light.. It is really enjoy to hit some small buttons on flashing screen.
1. Enable 100% volume by default.
2. Enable zoom in video recording / pause resume button while recording.
PS: keep this post up. maybe this will do something with our suggests
for usefulmody ...
1. Of course, all photos and videos are editable by computer (even if you keep them only in your cell phone, without moving them to computer) ... I make 98 % editing and converting by computer, not by cell phone ... and if you are using Windows computer, you can find easily good FREE programs to do that ... have you some special need ?
2. Install this one to have folders: http://my-meego.com/software/applications.php?name
give us a synchronization software that really works.
here is how they respond to our requests now.
"there's no such plan. Nokia Link is targeted for Nokia N9 users. As you've seen from comments by Pia, for Nokia N9 decision was to use new, lightweight desktop sideloading product."
and how we thought,
"With the very limited functionality (lightweight?) of Nokia Link it is completely against that what customers want. We bought a high quality device which works quite well OTA but which is almost worthless when a company does not allow synchronizing an Exchange server due to security concerns.
I think Nokia does everything to prevent the N9 to become a very successful phone which sells better than all the announced and published WP **bleep**. This decision which was taken by someone to provide Nokia Link as the only connectivity software for the N9 is absolutely not customer oriented. Nokia was known to produce high quality innovative phones. Unfortunately this time is over."
15-12-2011 3:46 - edited 15-12-2011 3:53
I hope Nokia can fix the bug in the POP3 IMAP connection.
Honestly, though: does anyone at Nokia care about it?
Instead of connecting people it would be enough if it just connected to server...
Is it possible to download data from USB memory stick using micro USB to USB adapter (reduction) like by N8???
What about OpenOffice application for N9?
Why the fonts in the web browser favorite links list are so big?
1. Iphone4S and N9 have 8MP cameras but Iphone4S takes much better pics than N9.
2. Charging the battery takes too long with 2.5 to 3 hours of waiting time.
Can a PR update solve the 2 shortcomings above?
Would like to see improvements added to Nokia Drive:
1. Speed Cameras - currently there is no warning or even visual indication for speed cameras.
2. Easy access to Favourites within Nokia Drive app - currently you can only access it via Nokia Maps app, and it only shows you from your Favourites your Places (Routes are not shown).
3. An option to choose between Fastest / Shortest / Optimized route.
4. A way to set a Via point. So basically to allow more than just 2 points (Start point and Destination point), but 3 or more points on your journey.
5. Save a route - currently you can't save a route.
6. Live Traffic updates
On a side note, would like Nokia Link to sync over Wi-fi.
I´m really missing some of the good stuff from S60 E-Series devices
1. Outlook-sync via USB-cable!!!!!
2. the possibility of deleting emails from the mobile phone and the server at once
3. more options in the calendar: - meeting