Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N900 Video Funtion Possible?

Advisor

N900 Video Funtion Possible?

Hi there! I have read in this forum that nokia has abandoned N900 devlopment. i still feel i have the best hand set in Lagos. However, i will like to know if there is a way of using the video function of my N900 without a third party software like Bambuser that require an internent conection to function. if not is nokia working on this function because video function was said to be coming soon as part of the advert when it was released and it is more than two years now, my N900 cannot video anything a function you can find in the cheapest phone.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: N900 Video Funtion Possible?

@ubibaz

Your references to "Video" in this post is a little confusing:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Advisor

i mean recording video with the n900 not playing video files which i know it can
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

uyibaz wrote:
i mean recording video with the n900 not playing video files which i know it can

Do you mean using camera to record video footage?

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/n900/how-to/individual-pages-below/camera-and-galler...

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.