I'm running Maemo5 20.2010.36-2.203.1 on my N900. A few weeks ago I had some trouble booting the thing, and since then it has stopped saving incoming and outgoing SMS text messages, and stopped saving incoming or outgoing phone numbers. Both SMS and the phone work OK. I thought I might have some OS corruption and would need to reflash it, and on investigation I find its no longer supported by Nokia. I've followed the discussion threads on reflashing, but before I leap into that I thought I would ask here to see if there could be a simpler way to fix my problem. Any help gratefully received as reflashing seems quite complicated.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thanks ceroberts75 that seems to have fixed the problem and saved me a lot of time. Flashing might be easy for you Linus gurus but I'm just a phone and Windows user!
ceroberts75 i don't sane u speak...watch i do erro hepl me....tk's very much...
Just wonder whether it is a typographic error and command should be:-
cp el-v1.new el-v1.db
If you check content of /home/user/rtcom-eventlogger with such as Filebox there is no el-v1.db.new to copy!
Symbian specialist until 31/01/2013 with interests in Maemo & MeeGo but an aversion to Windows!
tks ceroberts75 so much... last day im do fix erros access. but i dont u new how. at i dont : No such file of dectory. i restart my phone and access! tks so much. i have a problem a mondth but threath in VietNam cant hepl me. i will give information of u share for forum N900 for how to use fix this problem!