Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nitdroid ??

Counsellor

Nitdroid ??

Is this any good and worth doing a dual boot ? If so can can anyone link me to the most reliable guide to doing it please. Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
elie7

Re: Nitdroid ??

[ Edited ]

in fact imm downloading it now, this is the best way to do it so far ... http://wiki.nitdroid.com/index.php?title=N900-Autoinstaller .

i'm doing it for the **bleep** loads number of apps that i'm going to get......

if you tried to install it and had problems report back with your memory card capacity and class.

Reality is wrong....dreams are for real... 2pac .
don't forget to hit that green kudos :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

best to have a minimum of 4gb card...higher class would be good too.

i stoped using the nitdroid myself, because it was cool at first, but really cumbersom and time consuming to boot/reboot to not be totally functional as an OS yet.

Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

cheers guys,  ive got a 16gb sans disk memory card will that do ok?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
elie7

installed it, its pretty good, lots of apps, and they work great, and its very usuable .
Reality is wrong....dreams are for real... 2pac .
don't forget to hit that green kudos :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.