Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia N9 PR 1.4????

Contributor
zeeshanahad

Nokia N9 PR 1.4????

I just wanted to know will there be any software update on our Nokia N9 like PR 1.4

or any support to our mobiles to get good appliactions as i think this mobile needs support from you people

ZEESHAN AHAD
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

By the time PR1.3 had been released the MeeGo development team had been disbanded, so don't know from where you expect updates to come from. N9 has not unfortunately developed the same cult following which produces CSSU for the Maemo N900.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Jedy

From Nokia, who sold this phone with promised support till 2015?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Jedy

True or not?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Jedy

Please join petition for bug fixing for N9

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/nokia-corporation-bug-fixing-for-nokia-n9

Please mods dont remove post.

Please use plain text.
jorma01

how come no updates any more? N9 support was promised up until 2015? Can I get money back for my purchase? I do not want any kind of Lumia as replacement

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Jedy

A refund for their lies!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Adnan851

Most of the major developer from the Meego Team has jumped to Jolla now ... I talked to the call center support and asked them and they replied saying that many have left Nokia but they still have few people who are still working for Meego .. But its always better not to expect any update for our Nokia N9. Nokia is now totally concentrating only on Lumia devices. They are somewhat supporting even Symbian but no where they are interested in supporting Meego Harmattan Nokia N9

Please use plain text.