Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia N9 camera dosen`t work after updating to...

mizanpro2

Re: Nokia N9 camera dosen`t work after updating to pr 1.1

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
The_Joker

i updated my N9 the 25th of Feb and now my camera does not work. Does anyone know how to fix this? From Australia
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

mizanpro2 wrote:

@aspergerguy , my friend. Please just tell me how I have to input the password "rootme" in the develo...

Correct, although you would be advised to change it from default at some stage.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cameraless

I am also having a problem with my camera and turning the phone off and on does not fix it.  I tried to find the link posted on this thread but was unable to make sense of it. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nick_sa

neither of the links posted on this thread, apparently containing solution to the array of problems, works!!!

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=1121228&postcount=70

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=1121191&postcount=61

for both I get

Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Nokia, get your act together! After this useless update the phone is slower, the battery doesn't last even 18 hours (from 2-3 days), camera doesn't work, everything is pathetically slow! How much worse can it be - the phone is rendered almost unusable!!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

Also got the "Camera not responding" issue, running PR1.2. Tried reinstalling the FW with NSU, didn't solve the problem, neither did the "reboot -u" solution. Would a complete reflash solve this or is it NCP time ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
doctortaras

Re: Nokia N9 camera dosen`t work **bleep** updating to pr 1.1

my camera is not responding, pr 1.2  .... links to solve this via terminal are dead. Nokia, I demand your participation in our problem.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

Re: Nokia N9 camera dosen`t work **bleep** updating to pr 1.1

doctortaras wrote:

my camera is not responding, pr 1.2  .... links to solve this via terminal are dead. Nokia, I demand your participation in our problem.

This is a working link to the same procedure, however it didn't work for me.

http://dzone.pixforum.net/t504-how-to-fix-camera-not-responding-error-on-nokia-n9

Please use plain text.