Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia N9 reset problem

Contributor
sthunk

please replyyy

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

[ Edited ]

@sthunk

If this cycle repeats itself wthout user intervention,this is called a "boot loop" and more advice here:/t5/Maemo-and-MeeGo-Devices/N9-not-booting/m-p/1257649/highlight/true#M31384

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sthunk

i couldn't download the link because i already updated my nokia updater software so any other solutions?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@sthunk

Nokia Software Update is only of use for re-installing existing software upon device after N9 put in R & D mode as instructed here http://forum.meego.com/showpost.php?p=34698&postcount=9 using a different software application upon PC or Mac, which is probably beyond remit of this particular forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
charlou_lim

well just wait for the round arrow to disappear within a few mins. then turn the switch on again

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rammy929

need help guys, my nokia n9 is no longer showing music, pictures and videos. if i caputure a picture when i check it on pictures its not there, what might be the cause?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Eraffoul

Hi i need help reseting  my phone i press on clear device and give it permission it gives the screen cleerring device please wait  and then the phone restarts but nothing happens the phone stays as it is al data remains and settings are not affected.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Please use plain text.
10syed

Re: Nokia N9 problem

when i reset my nokia n9 it shows the DEVICE NOT WORKING PROPERLY and after 45min its automatically switched on but my phone was not like before pls help me...

Please use plain text.
undone

hallo....i have nokia n9 64gb.at the first time,my phone has problem. i send it to nokia care 1 week. they brig it to me and it is the same.the problem is that... one time a day is rebbot without reson.and it ask me pin code.i shange my sim card and do the same.know i send it again in nokia care 1 week and they call me to tell me that it must send it to enother cantry for 2 week minimum. i am very disappointed with nokia and i don;t know what to do...

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Please use plain text.
Contributor

where did i find ded. files to instool.to my nokia n9.?pls help me.:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor

why every time i download game in mobile9 theres a wrong format thats why i can not download.pls help me to my problem in downloding..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

0401189 wrote:
why every time i download game in mobile9 theres a wrong format thats why i can not download.pls help me to my problem in downloding..

You need to fromat application in .deb format for your N9 MeeGo device:http://my-meego.com/software/

Please use plain text.
davekgolf

HELP!! My N9 is locked up because I can't enter my security code. The keyboard is unresponsive so there's no way I can get in. I tried the reset but it didn't help. I can't even hook up to my PC because I'm locked out. Tried draining the battery, hard reset....nothing. If anybody has had this problem and has a solution, PLEASE post the solution. Otherwise, I either have to sell it or send it in for repair (don't even know if I can send it in to the U.S. repair center because the N9 isn't listed). If I'm told to send it to Europe, it's history. Too bad because I really liked the interface. 

Please use plain text.