Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: PC Messaging Application to work with N900

ajogie

PC Messaging Application to work with N900

Hi, I have a N900 and know the Ovi software does not work with it. I am trying to find a PC Messaging Application which I can use to type and send SMS from the PC, and which would help me back up my SMS from the N900 to the PC. Does anyone know of any such applications? thanks. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
matthew_maude

nokia pc suite works partialy with it but i'm not sure if the texting works seen as i haven't tried it

©2012 DJ Matt

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
dmcconachie

[ Edited ]

It does not. There is no such 3rd party alternative that I'm aware of either!

Please use plain text.
akoyer

off topic, but will someone with an N900 please go to Chatroulette and see if it will work with the front facing camera??  I just want to see if it works, so if someone can do that it would be greatly appreciated..

Please use plain text.
ajogie

The PCSuite Messaging does not work with the N900. i need a similar application to allow me to write  my sms on the PC and send them from my connected N900. I tend to send a lot of sms messages and it is just much easier to do it from my PC keyboard. It is a habit that I got used to with my old N97. There must be some application out there...

Please use plain text.