Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: PR 1.2 for N9

Advisor
MEgaLamozz

PR 1.2 for N9

When this update will be available for N9 owners? Is there any difference between European and Russian relise time?

Please use plain text.
Sage
slashd0t

Word on the street is Feb 29th .. This came from a very good source =)

Lumia 920/N9

Previous Life: N8, N95, 8600, 8800 Sapphire Arte, N97, N97-Mini, 5800 and a few older ones :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Advisor
MEgaLamozz

oh, hope that is true=) then i'll prepare myself to get even more excited with my phone :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

it's all speculation at this point. havent seen anything on twitter either though, as above, there seems to be a few people claiming the 29th.

pr1.1 is actually good, so i personally am in no rush. as it is, the n9 on meego is still the best device available.
Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

absolutely agreed and with recent release of opera mobile browser pr1.1 working very nicely for me
Please use plain text.