Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Panorama app for N9

Mobile Sensei
carman58

Panorama app for N9

Hi guys, the panorama app was released for the N9 today and it's great, but I had a few issues downloading and installing, downloaded via the website on pc and then just Bluetoothed the deb to my N9 and it installed great, just thought I'd mention it if anyone was having similar issues :smileywink:

http://store.ovi.com/content/265891/download

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
krizanand

Re: Panorama app for N9

I was expecting it to be available with PR1.2, but better late than never. Didn't get enough time to play with it yesterday. One more good addition to N9's camera, had downloading issues with Nokia store client on the phone. Hey who needs Nokia store when we can download installation file itself :smileyvery-happy:. Kudos to Nokia for making one more app available for N9,

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Sage
krishgetz

Ahh.. something that I was waiting for. I have a similar panaroma app on my E7 and it works wonderfully. Hope this one works brilliantly as well.

Is there any improvement in the pic quality when using this panaroma app?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

Picture quality is good, but not necessarily better than E7, I find EDoF suits very well with Panorama photos :smileyhappy:

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Sage
krishgetz

Downloaded the app and started using it. It works as seemlessly as it does on my E7.

Only limitation being the post processing of the N9 software compared to the E7. A fix on that, and I can do away with my E7 for most purposes.
Please use plain text.