Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Reseting N900

Timaneo

Reseting N900

I don't know why but my previous topic was deleted.

In that topic I was failing to get my n900 reset using this guide /t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/N900-How-to-update-software-and-Reset-ALL-data/m-p/591877

It would say device not found after I input the command.

Since that is not working for me, is there anyway to delete my personal info, contacts, email login, messages etc?

If not, can someone tell me why my phone is not befing found? I held the u button while powering one and was in the right menu.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Reseting N900

@Timaneo

Did you also try:-

Remove the battery, connect the N900 to PC, press and hold "u" then insert the battery, after that release "u" ?

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Timaneo

Re: Reseting N900

[ Edited ]

I followed the steps exactly like in the tutorial. When I did the hold the u thing my phone had the dim screen with the usb symbol.

Please use plain text.