Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Sygic Mobile Maps for Maemo

Advisor
audio000

Sygic Mobile Maps for Maemo

Hi all

Good New Sygic Mobile Maps for Maemo is out for Europe

:smileyhappy:

http://www.sygic.com/index.php/en/how-to-buy.html

Where is it for the USA :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Sage
neoakl

Re: Sygic Mobile Maps for Maemo

Not available for Australia & New Zealand yet?

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Great news...but.

Is Nokia going to pull their finger out and make their OVI maps available for the N900..?

Not sure I want to spend £50.00 on a satnav system to find Nokia announce free maps for the 900 the next day.

Think I will leave it till i need a satnav.

:smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
matthew_maude

if you guys are having issues with nokia maps or you don't have it go in to 'settings', 'location' then scroll down and on my uk pgone it says 'supl.nokia.com' but it wasn't that accurate so just change it to 'supl.google.com' and then it'll be a lot better because its getting data from google and it should work anywhere in the world seen as google maps cover just about everything

©2012 DJ Matt

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ElizabethThomas

i'm having such problems with Mobile Maps. I had it on my N900 that broke then it was replaced and I can't run it again because it thinks it's on two devices. Repeated emails to Sygic have yielded no response. Why don't they provide support?

I can't do the fancy Linux stuff on my N900 because I'm not technical enough. Can it be downloaded another way?

Also, does anyone know a phone number for Sygic support? I have no idea how I'm going to get any help from them when they won't answer repeated emails.

thanks, Elizabeth

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Andy_69

dachaidh wrote:

Great news...but.

Is Nokia going to pull their finger out and make their OVI maps available for the N900..?

Not sure I want to spend £50.00 on a satnav system to find Nokia announce free maps for the 900 the next day.

Think I will leave it till i need a satnav.

:smileyindifferent:

Any news if Nokia will deliver the promised OVI Maps? If I remember correct it was promised to N900?

Please use plain text.
SSRadar

I have just upgraded to the N900 or should I say down-graded

My Voice Nav was working so well with my E71 and now I have to sit with a phone that is meant to be light years ahead in technology only to find that there is no voice Nav what is the problem with Nokia?

Any one out there that has a real answer to this situation

Please use plain text.