Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Terminal disappeared

BoDuke

Terminal disappeared

When I enable developer mode I can´t find the Terminal anymore on the APP-screen?!

It always has been there in dev-mode, but not anymore :-(.

I can still find it in Settings => Programs but I can´t open it?!

Does anybody know what I can do to get it back?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Terminal disappeared

@BoDuke

Yoi could try FingerTerm http://www.meegoexperts.com/2011/12/application-fingerterm-version-0-9-2-nokia-n9n950/ but failing that you may have to consider re-installing existing firmware using NSU:http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/...erSetup_EN.exe

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
BoDuke

Thank you for your help. I guess I will wait until PR 1.2 and if it doesn´t appear again I try your solution.

I noticed that I can start it via "Search" (just search for "Terminal" and then click the app)

Please use plain text.
tangomarss

can any one help me getting back the icon Terminal , which is disapeared from home screen ? thank you
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Presumably if you go to Settings > Developer mode - is still enabled with white spot to the right or Terminal & SDK Connection icons will disappear from homescreen?

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

I did have these issues, and I just reinstalled the firmware by flashing it.

then start over and reenable the dev mode, it will reinstall.

not sure why, I have had this happen on my Finnish device but not my Singapore one
Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.