Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Unable to Connect with PC & Ovi Suite after up...

Sage

Unable to Connect with PC & Ovi Suite after update

Hi,

Updated to PR1.3 now i cant connect to OVI or PC Suite!!

I can connect through mass memory fine but the 2 programs wont recognise my phone and bring up a phone connection error message.

Can anyone advise how to fix????

Also on a smaller note it keeps saing no saved connections when i connect to the net of over wi-fi??

Crispy

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: Unable to Connect with PC & Ovi Suite after update

CrispyDuck wrote:

Updated to PR1.3 now i cant connect to OVI or PC Suite!

Hi CrispyDuck

Had to flash to PR1.3 Global and after loading N900 USB parent and saying "installed" it seemed to hang with "next" greyed out for ages. I then clicked on "cancel" and low and behold it popped up N900 connected by USB and here is connected screenshot 

N900 PC Suite modettp://i53.tinypic.com

Sorry that I can't offer solution here but can confirm not a fundamental problem if a small consolation.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Sage

Thx for the reply bud,

Kinda hoping not to flash my phone although doesnt seem as though anyone else has had this issue.

Gonna try uninstalling one of the suites and see what happens

Please use plain text.
Sage

Well that didnt work!!!

Anyone else had this problem???

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
knuthf

I have had - waited for 3 hours for the device to recover, until I pressed the power button, and power again. This time it rebooted perfectly.

It played some muzac (pling/plang) for a while - looks like there is a piece of code for some initial setting that the device is looking for..
Don't change anything that works.
Please use plain text.
spark4

yup i hav same problem with my 5235... dont knw wat to do...plz help.......
Please use plain text.