Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: What is your reason to wanna buy nokia n9 with...

Delusion

What is your reason to wanna buy nokia n9 with meego?

If we look at the hardware on nokia phone, and compare with other company, nokia is still waaay behind.

So if nokia make window mobilephone, why should i buy it at all?

Nokia drop meego is a big mistake.

I buy it because meego looks like fresh, unique and user-friendly.

What is your reason to wanna buy nokia n9 with meego?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
laatikko

Re: What is your reason to wanna buy nokia n9 with meego?

* To be able to stay connected without being forced to one "ecosystem"
* To have a very good mobile computer with calling capabilities and fits to my needs
* To prove Nokia that N9 is wanted product
* N9 is just cool product
Please use plain text.
Sage
emceedjcd

The N9 will be the last great true Nokia phone.  That's reason enough to want it.  It shows what Nokia could have done had they decided to go forward with Meego instead of letting it go for Windows Phone. 

Please use plain text.
Sage
TRDN900

well hi every one:

this phone still has missing basic like n900 , no video call, no USB OTG, and god knows what else will come up later, and also no more Meego support in future, so what we should do , enjoye using the phone or search for softwares, apps,repos online always and do nothing esle,

when i had n900 , 2 month i was on vacation to make my new look like a phone by searching online and finding the required software and so mnay other thing ...at end didn't enjoye drvice .

lets see how N9 will be in hand ...

Please use plain text.
Delusion

Connectivity

USB:Yes

Type:microUSB

Version:USB 2.0

Features:

Mass storage device, USB charging

Camera

Additional camera:Yes

by software you can use skype, if they have.

even no skype, if n9 have additional camera, they should have software for it.

Please use plain text.
Sage
emceedjcd

I don't think we'll have to worry too much about software for the N9 initially anyway.  Things created with Qt for Symbian ^3 should be ready or easily convertible to Meego.  With Harmattan, supposedly, Android apps will be compatible with Meego. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
matthew_maude

rather than the N9 i want an N950 and the Terminal is the main reason for me :-D

people kinda get a bit confused over the term 'support' - support from Nokia only means software updates... in theory if they get it right, it won't need support but as with the N900, there probably will be a lot of community support.
as long as there's a demand there will be people to make apps

©2012 DJ Matt

Please use plain text.
Sage
TRDN900

u can still add terminal on N9 , i wish we could get N950 soon like by end of this year,

master of phones , iphone will die by lunching N950 .

check belwo link for more info....

http://www.allaboutmeego.com/features/item/13179_N9_FAQ.php#2.1

Please use plain text.