Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

clear device problem on N9

Milad09344

clear device problem on N9

Hi , i start clear my device and when he is not clearing my device fully. only delete videos,music,app. the nokia account question not showing on screen. games save data not removing. the setting not restoring fully. please help me quickly
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ceroberts75

Re: clear device problem on N9

welcome to the forum.

it is difficult to understand what you are asking here.

if you are trying to speak english but it is not your first language, maybe try to use the google translator and then post it here.

Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
abdelrahmanjack

Hi All, I'm a new n9 user, I was clearing the device, and before it was done I turn it off, and when I turn it on again it says (device not working properly) what can I do? please help

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@abdelrahmanjack

Sounds like device firmware wil have to be re-installed either by visiting Nokia Care facility or as open source device you could learn how to "flash" bearing in mind warranty considerations if outside your comfort zone!

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.