Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

my nokia n9 is stuck on nokia

Registered Member
hhhounds

my nokia n9 is stuck on nokia

My nokia n9 which i have only had for 2 days wont turn on it is stuck with nokia on the screen i have done heaps of research  and downloaded nokia software updater but it tells me to contect the phone to the computer and turn it on but it cant turn on how can i fix this it is easter weekend we have just moved and this is the only phone i have can some one please help

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Calinutz97

Re: my nokia n9 is stuck on nokia

I have the same problem as you,but mine it's black screen...and it doesn't says anything...

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

Re: my nokia n9 is stuck on nokia

If the phone is not starting correctly, then whilst the phone is switched off, press and hold the power key until you feel the phone vibrate. This should force a hard reset of the phone and allow it to start up normally.

If this does not work for you, then you would need to consult a Nokia Care point - for details, visit www.nokia.com/support (the web site automatically detects your IP address and shows you the pages for your country) then follow the Repair link.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.