Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

n9 bh905

Professor
theking2

n9 bh905

this used to work but somehow after the latest upgrade I cannot connect the BH905 with my N9. Is the BH905 still supported with n N9?
Please use plain text.
Sage
jamesvini

Re: n9 bh905

Yes it should be, did you restore a back up on to the phone after you did the update?
You probably have already tried but delete the 905 from your bluetooth list and add it again. other wise get the care center to re-flash your phone just in case some drivers were missed but save your info first.
"Freedom is the only way, yeah!"
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
N9Roith

Re: n9 bh905

I've already taken my device to the care center and flash it, but I still can't connect my device to BH905 or BH905i! Can anyone suggest any other solution?
Please use plain text.