Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

n9 creating alarms for whole day events

Professor
theking2
Accepted Solution

n9 creating alarms for whole day events

the N900 has this nasty bug that for Ms exchange whole day events alarms are falsely genefated. It was never addressed. Does MeeGo feature the same bug?

I'm writing this at midnight after the N900 has woken me twice, yuck.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

Re: n9 creating alarms for whole day events

lol...i have not had that issue.

though becuase i always use alarms to keep me on task with my appointments in my calendar...i always choose a time amount.

the only other issue i have had with the n900 and alarms is the birthdays....going off at like midnight 24 hours before! so when they do, i just open the alert, then change it to 8 hours before.
Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Professor
theking2

all the time. every invitation I get for a whole day event with or without an alert WILL create an alert on the N900. At midgnight.

Please use plain text.
Professor
theking2

If the N9 has the same bug (being based on a maemo/meego hybrid) it is, kind of, annoying. You know.
Please use plain text.
Professor
theking2

yes, the N9 also creates reminders at midnight for whole day events.

Please use plain text.