Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia N900 memory device corrupted ??

Advisor

nokia N900 memory device corrupted ??

what is the solution for that
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ceroberts75

Re: nokia N900 memory device corrupted ??

if that is the case, then the only option you will have is to completely reflash the device.

i would try the NSU and reinstall the OS first....if that doesnt work, then report back and we will have to help you to completely flash your device.

Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Advisor

this happen after  i upgrade the firmware from v1.2009 to v2.2009 using Maemo_Flasher-3.5

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ceroberts75

re--install the 51.1 using the NSU and then report back.

that is for the non-linus traditional users and will completely relash your device in a people-friendly way.

Please use plain text.
Advisor

do u have ((eMMC content - This is the package to erase all data held on your 32GB storage.)) for firmware RX-51_2009SE_2.2009.51-1.002_PR_F5_002_ARM the only (( eMMC content - This is the package to erase all data held on your 32GB storage.)) for firmware  eMMC content 1.2009.41-1 i,m looking for ((eMMC content )) for new firmware v2.2009.51 or i can use the (eMMC contet)) for firmware v1.2009.41coz my phone has firmware v2.2009.51 more help thanxx
Please use plain text.
Advisor

plz give link for downloading NSU for nokia N900
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ceroberts75

no.  i do not have that and it cannot be distributed here.

i still would advise you to completely cleanboot your partition with the NSU unless you are uber and know Linux, but then you would not be asking me the question you did.

try the update and then report back.  it should fix your coruption issue.

after that, i would be carefull not to install apps that are in the devel/test repositories unless you are confident in your usuage of linux.

Please use plain text.