Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia n9 can connect to nokia hd purity headse...

Advisor
limmingwei

nokia n9 can connect to nokia hd purity headset???

nokia n9 can connect to nokia hd purity headset by monster..how is the quality of sound ??It works great with dolby???it will have sound of beep beep beep??

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: nokia n9 can connect to nokia hd purity headset???

Hi limmingwei, Welcome to the Nokia Forums!

The purity headset is compatible with the N9 and will also have Dolby Headphone for enhancing your music experience with headphones.

I hope this helps!

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
limmingwei

welcome...i afraid it cannot connect or while listening got prob..because i heard  others say they connect to their phone got hear beep beep beep sound and just background music only..so i afraid when i buy it cannot use..did i have to use the cable from the box..it got two cable..1 for lumia types and 1 more for normal nokia phone??so others cannot use???

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

I am using purity hd headsets with my n9.....it works nice and sound quality is great with both default music player and 3rd party music player like quasarMX
Please use plain text.
Advisor
limmingwei

then u use it with normal cable ..dun have italk cable that conect to lumia,right??

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

correct :smileyhappy:

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

italk cable is lumia exclusive and it also doesn't work with symbian phones.....well not so :smileywink: if you reverse connect italk cable then it works with N9 too of course volume controls dont work
Please use plain text.