Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia n900 mms????

Counsellor
s60mjk23

nokia n900 mms????

just got a n900 and didnt know there is no mms. what??? every nokia has one. will there be a firmware update to add mms?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Professor
Mick_H1

Re: nokia n900 mms????

[ Edited ]

Not sure about it being implemented in V1.2 when that is released, but there is a workaround for now that works pretty well.

There's a little app called fMMS which can be downloaded from the "Extras devel" repository.

There's a guide on how to set it up over in this thread: How to: fMMS.

You'll need to get your operators settings so you can put those into the required fields. Once you're successful it does work. Trust me. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mineirinho

I'm disappointed with Nokia to not listen to their loyal customers. It costs nothing to implement the MMS and Nokia please its loyal customers who always stood waiting with great anxiety the new releases. If you do not value their faithful consumers a next purchase for sure we will think enough to decide for a product from Nokia.:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
matthew_maude

@Mineirinho
download fmms, thats the mms for N900

©2012 DJ Matt

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
snee

I had trouble getting fMMS configured correctly (Vodafone UK), but found this link which had me up and running in 5 minutes :smileyhappy:

Who is General Failure, and why is he accessing my data?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mehvish

i installed fmms, it's working fine in receiving but when i send mms it says,"sent" but the recipient dont receive any mms.

what z ths going on??? anyone can help me plzzzzz :smileysad:

Please use plain text.