Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia n900 update failure

Advisor
seabase1
Accepted Solution

nokia n900 update failure

My nokia 900 version is21.2011.38-1.002 and I am not having CSSU. When ever I try to update with x-terminal it shows the following error message.(attachment 1)

I've using same method of updating with success. 

Please help to solve this problem as I do not have much idea with Linux.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
seabase1

I tried x terminal 'Killall apt-worker'. Now new error is displayed; attachment 2. Any type of idea is welcomed. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@seabase1

Your attachment (2) seems to be missing unfortunately!

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
matthew_maude

it'll be easier for you to copy/paste the text from the terminal it you're posting from your N900

the first error isn't an update error as such, you will only need to run that command if you have or have recently had the app manager open :smileyhappy:

©2012 DJ Matt

Please use plain text.
Advisor
seabase1

I am sorry that previous post had no attachment. i'm posting with attachment this time. Can you give me any idea, how to solve this issue?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
matthew_maude

thats nothing to worry about :smileyvery-happy:

its just a redundent catalog, i think its the ovi one so try disabling it from the app manager then it should stop displaying the error

©2012 DJ Matt

Please use plain text.
Advisor
seabase1

yes it did worked. Thank you a lot for the advice.Gave you a kudos.

Please use plain text.