Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

opera mini for nokia n9???????

yonryy

opera mini for nokia n9???????

anyone know if you can install Opera Mini for Nokia N9? and how do you do that?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

Re: opera mini for nokia n9???????

Why don't you ask in the Meego section of the forum instead ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
pavilion_alex

i don't see the Opera Mini on the site of opera.com, so i guess they don't have a compatible version yet.
Greece Nokia X6 RM-559 v40.0.002
Please use plain text.
Sage
WhiteVanMan

[ Edited ]

I don't have an N9 or N900 so can't test it for stability or compatibility, But there is a MeeGo version of Opera mobile available in the archive of the official site HERE.

Nokia E6 (FW:021.014), Unbranded, Sim-Free, Unlocked.
Please use plain text.
yonryy

the problem is, it keeps telling file could not download cause the mobile dos not support this file :smileysad:
and when im download it to pc then put it in the mobile, it dos not find it in the mobile :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
patrickcctx

Yes, could someone who knows what they're doing or someone from Nokia please help in giving some step by step instructions on how to install this version of Opera on the N9?  I'm sure its possible I'm just not sure how to do it...

Thanks! 

Please use plain text.