Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

please Help me N9

enshad4uu
Accepted Solution

please Help me N9

[ Edited ]

i had N9 with 059L6C2 code...PR 1.1 -20

i had 3g connection can i update? or i must have wireless?

what about Nokia software updater? it told me that there is no update

Thanks 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

Re: please Help me N9

You can check the latest software available for your phone here: http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/device-software-update

As for updating it is suggested if doing it OTA that you use a wifi connection unless on an unlimited data plan. I would personally use the Nokia Suite on your PC as it's far more reliable.
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

mechanimal82 wrote:
I would personally use the Nokia Suite on your PC as it's far more reliable.

For an N9 I think that you would be better advocating standalone Nokia Software Updater application:http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/global/phones/software/Nokia_Suite_webinstaller_ALL.exe

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Ryu93

[ Edited ]

Of course you can use 3g but it is recommended  to use wifi

Please use plain text.