Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

the new cutetube demo

Mobile Visionary
elie7

the new cutetube demo

i think we all know what cutetube is, its the best youtube client avaible fro the n900, you can do everything in it, from commenting on videos to downloading them .....

the current version is done in python, it works well, but the developer (marixan) decided to redo it in qwl, and its way way way better now, here take look at this youtube video of the new app performing .

we might end up with the best mobile youtube app.....

Reality is wrong....dreams are for real... 2pac .
don't forget to hit that green kudos :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ceroberts75

Re: the new cutetube demo

man that looks nice! i never could get the current version to login with my account.

any info as to his release of this qt version?
Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
elie7

next week, or the one after it as top .......
but the developer might release a version in the next couple of days but without account login, and some settings will be missing just to test it out .
and by the way there is another big release date comming, end of January, the new media player that mihamaAG and the guys are working on, they are creating a new media player that looks exactly like the built in one, but with full portrait mode support, way better video player, a great music playback, ...... a media player that might end up the best mobile media player.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
tweet1234

Hi,

Thank you for sharing about this.Cant wait for use it.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
elie7

when the developer releases the alpha version i'll post here, and let you guys know about it .
Please use plain text.