Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

two main question regarding n9

Contributor
atiq332
Accepted Solution

two main question regarding n9

first . is any way to brwose internet and listen music on next page. like we used on n900. for example. music page dropdown and browse another page. 

2nd. youtube or any other streams are freez when we not usesd touch screen every 3 sec. but sounds are playing withouth any problem, but picture freez until we regularly touch scree.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: two main question regarding n9

@atiq332

Presumably using standard browser, have you tried Firefox?

Does using YouTube Client such as cuteTube make any difference to result?

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
ceroberts75

1. if i understand you correctly....then just tap the top-right menu button on the browser and open another browser and then you should be able to browse more. you can open as many windows as you want...i have not hit a limit...but havent really had the need to open more then about 6.

2. youtube doesnt have all thier data mobile compatible...so not everything works well. by using the application, it limits what videos will pop up based on what will play.

if you download and install firefox and then also, the flash plugin from the OVI store, it should work better.

you could always enhance your power of the device to make it run smoother as well with different hacks like over-clocking, transition speeds, etc. just look around a bit.

;')
Kudos are the STAR Below to the RIGHT, Solution is Below to the RIGHT
Please use plain text.
Contributor
atiq332

yes i am using firefox and flash player,question, yes my required streams works fine on firefox BUT if i constantly touch the screen iffff. i didnot touch screen than only audio works but picture goes freez.
Please use plain text.