Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

unable to play media error

Counsellor
akrama
Accepted Solution

unable to play media error

please kindly reply, my n900 works 100% perfect, but just wants to asked some webs sites for example live tv channels not play on my n900, when its go media player. error comes unable to play media, media not supported.? but these chanles are works on my pc .but some websites are working via media player on my n900, so i think its needs plugin or updated ..thanks
Professor
virajxx3006

Re: unable to play media error

Dont know a solution for that prob..

But you can use SPB TV from ovistore and also KMPLAYER(must install tv channel list.its also in testing area) in testing area for watch live TV.
"You may loose faith on us.. But never in your selves! From here, the fight will be your own.."

_____________[Protect Transformers]_____________