Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: zoutube

Mobile Visionary
elie7
Accepted Solution

zoutube

zputube is a nice replacement to youtube but when i download videos on the device i can't open them its shows up as an unreadble file, and the same thong on my pc, can someone helps me ?
Reality is wrong....dreams are for real... 2pac .
don't forget to hit that green kudos :smileyhappy:
Professor
Sever

files should be flv files. on pc, use mediaplayer classic. on the device, make sure you have extra decoders support downloaded.

i havent used zoutube so i dont really know what the file type is. but if you can tell us what the file type is for the video file, it would help greatly.

Mobile Visionary
foxmeister

are there any region settings for Zoutube??

Everytime i've searched I keep getting Germal language videos

If this Post is helpful. A click on the White Kudos star is always Appreciated

Last Nokia: Nokia Lumia 800

Current Phone: A Non Nokia Device

Previous Phones:Don't Ask ;-)

Professor
Sever

what did you set as the country setting for the phone?

Mobile Visionary
foxmeister

It's set as the UK

If this Post is helpful. A click on the White Kudos star is always Appreciated

Last Nokia: Nokia Lumia 800

Current Phone: A Non Nokia Device

Previous Phones:Don't Ask ;-)

Mobile Visionary
elie7

Thanks sever, that worked great, and yes you can download every youtube video ever, well i'm not gonna say that the quality is great, its not bad, but having youtube videos is great :smileywink:

Advisor
snhhaz

if I click to zoutube,

1. immediately all the options displays like Recently Featured, Most Viewed, Most Recent…….Film & animation etc.,
  2. If I click any of them then the related videos icons will appear,
  3. If I click any video clip then it turns in to a black screen like previously.
  4. If I click on the top of zoutube then there is only two options (1. download 2. related video) but previously there were 4 options (1. download 2. related videos 3. bad quality 4. good quality).
  5. Previously if I press to download, the device seeks my opinion where to download or save the video & if I select to Videos, it starts immediately downloading, but now there appear only two icons one of them is download, if I press it, nothing will happened (no affect no any download).

Can anybody guide enabling me to watch or download a video clip thru.zoutube.

Mobile Visionary
elie7

i'm having the same problem, try reinstalling, and make sure you get the one in the extras .