Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Belle Exchange ActiveSync trouble

Advisor
xyn19

Belle Exchange ActiveSync trouble

[ Edited ]

Exchange mailbox is NOT getting new mail automatically from Gmail, or with a long delay like 20 minutes.  Sync frequency is set to Always ON for both peak and off-peak, all 7 days a week.  It used to work perfectly under Anna.  I just updated C6-01 to Belle.

Anyone also seeing this?  Thoughts??

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Moritz_JT

Re: Belle Exchange ActiveSync trouble

Mhm not quite, I have a freshly flashed Belle build and it worked fine and timely before I installed the MailUpdate and the MS Apps. That totally killed it and now it constantly keeps asking me for my password, and doesn't sync anymore, only asking for the password again a few seconds after. This ist absolutely intoleable! I'm heavily relying on MfE! This better gets a quick fix!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Moritz_JT

It's getting better. I used Other to setup my mail acc via MfE, by tricking it to a non uniform mail. That worked, I changed it back to googlemail and guess what?! Next time I boot the phone, the MfE is gone. but it still registers in the background so I can't create a new one. Configuration Tool 6.3 does see it but cannot overwrite it. PixiEnables package and its font nonsens severly screw with PopUpClock, Screensaver and SleepingScreen memory boundaries so those three crash. Thanks for nothing MS apps -.-
Please use plain text.
frek

Hi,

I can't sync inbox to my phone from our Exchange sever but sent box works ok. Does anybody have any idea what can be the reason for this?

I have a N8. Before Belle all worked well with Anna.

/Fredrik

Please use plain text.
corfra68

i have the same problem with my E7. I can send email of my Exchange server and sync my sub folder of inbox but noy inbox.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
belleworksfine

Hi,

Same. Exchange and E7. I can send, all posts in subfolders (also incoming to subfolders) updates. Only Inbox is empty add widget doesn't show anything new mail.

What's wrong?

Please use plain text.
kiszka69

I have an E7 with Belle, which activesync was working fine until the recent Microsoft update.  I attached to a hosted exchange server.  I can see my inbox, but I cannot see the subfolders under it. When I hit the folder down arrow I get the standard mailbox subfolders but know of the ones I have created.  Tried removing the Microsoft software (lync and others) which did not help.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jukka_H

Hi,

I had the same problem with my E7 and Belle. I have a finnish version of exchange and Outlook and somehow I had two inbox-folders. One in my own language (which receives all new mail) and one called Inbox (which was empty).

I deleted Inbox-folder and after that my phone started to sync incoming mail.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rome7

I have issues with my nokia E7 on belle- sync is delayed by like 10 min both for gmail and yahoo. Also, the atatchments are not getting forwarded. Can someone help?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
FELIPELT2

I have the same problema. It started May 4th, I've got belle since February. I don't know what is the problem. It just dowloads the firs time I set up my account. **bleep**, it does not download new messages.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Marty_Mcfly123

I have the same problem as well. The Exchange ActiveSync inbox is empty.

It doesnt show any emails or folders. However i seem to be able to send emails.

Please any solutions?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ptth

Same problem ....

on second gmail acc wokrs all perfectly

Please use plain text.