2013-04-24 11:21 - last edited on 2013-04-24 11:44 by musica
My name is kousik.i'm using nokia c2-03.in my phone i'm not able to open my nokia browser.even i click on it is not giving any response.help me.
Moderator's Note: This post was edited to remove the personal information published. Please do not publish information as such in a public forum.
Welcome to the forum!
You can try the following steps. In each step, try to check if you're able to open the browser:
1. Reboot your phone by turning it off, remove/re-insert the battery, and then turn it on.
2. Go to Settings, select Restore factory settings and then select Settings only.
3. Update the phone's software using the Nokia Suite.
If you still don't have the latest Nokia Suite, you can download it from this link: www.nokia.com/nokiasuite
You can refer to the following steps to update the phone's software:
1. Open the Nokia Suite.
2. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
3. Sign in to your Nokia account.
4. Go to software update icon.
5. And then, proceed with the next step.
Note that backup is needed to avoid deletion of files. So, make sure to follow the steps accordingly.