Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: CAN'T ACCESS INTERNET AND MMS WITH STRAIGHT TA...

Registered Member
Pix2002

Re: CAN'T ACCESS INTERNET AND MMS WITH STRAIGHT TALK (E5-00)

I know this is an older question but looks like the last response was fairly recent... I am still trying to configure my nokia e5 for mms and Internet. I tried the solutions that were stated earlier and the ones someone posted more recently. Still no luck... Any suggestions?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
PepeGraves

I switched back to AT&T after one month of Straighttalk, I just could'nt get past the fact that I had no MMS.

But after months of having limited minutes and data, I am willing to do w/out MMS. Therefore I've decided to go back with Straighttalk Unlimited $45 plan. I'll just email the pics. So, that's that.

Thank you to all who contributed to this thread.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
PepeGraves

Well, I am back on Straighttalk unlimited plan....

@the_hammer: Thanks for staying the course... you're APN settings FIXED my MMS problem, I'm very happy everything works now....
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Pix2002

I finally got my Nokia e5 properly set up and have Internet and MMS!!  I'm so excited!  Had to do a hard reset and then used the info supplied on this forum!  Thanks everyone!  @the_hammer you are amazing!!

Please use plain text.
the_hamer

Thanks for the coment that drove me nuts trying to fined out how to get that. I have the settings to get your bluetooth modem to work to brodcast internet to pc to now but what im working on know is getting video talk to work so if any one has the settings for that please post.
it puts the hammer down
Please use plain text.