Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

NOKIA UK AWARD VERIFICATION

MrConscience10

NOKIA UK AWARD VERIFICATION

Please I want to know if this is coming from you. Last week saturday I recieved a text via my cell phone that my cell phone number has won me a 215,000 pounds. REF N0: NK-015. For claims, that I should fill the claim form sent in my email. see the form bellow.

2nd Floor Berkley Square House,
Berkley Square London,W1J 6BD London,
United Kingdom.

NOKIA CLAIMS/VERIFICATION FORM

CONGRATULATIONS!!! NOKIA MOBILE UK PROMOTIONS. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE, PLEASE  CALL:+44-7012-9163-13. READ THROUGH AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AS DIRECTED.

Good to hear from you regarding the NOKIA MOBILE REWARD SCHEME. My names are Dr Francis HendsonI am the NOKIA chief financial officer assigned to winners on the mobile sweepstakes.
In line with the commemorating event marking our annual anniversary we rolled out over 100,000.000.00 ( One hundred million Great British Pounds) for our annual anniversary draws.
All participants were selected through a electronic ballot system drawn from 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zea-land, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in London, United Kingdom.
This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the first of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send back the claims form below by email.

1, FULL NAME:2, MOBILE NUMBER:3, NETWORK NAME:4, RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS5, DATE OF BIRTH:6 ,COUNTRY:7, NATIONALITY:8, GENDER: MALE/ FEMALE9, AMOUNT WON (IN WORDS10,OCCUPATION:11,REFERENCE NUMBER:12,ALTERNATE MOBILE NUMBER:   CHOOSE YOUR CLAIMS OPTION:
 1.TRAVELING DOWN TO LONDON:  
2.CHEQUE DELIVERY VIA COURIER:

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE OR ANY OF YOUR CURRENT ID ALONG WITH THIS FORMNote: The deadline for the claiming of your winnings is exactly two weeks after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be re-used in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery program
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CLAIMS
Any falsification of your details will affect your claims documentation rendering you disqualified because you will be assumed to be impersonating. Friends and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB). To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential. I wish you congratulations on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA MOBILE on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.Thank you for being part of our commemorative annual anniversary draws  
Dr. Francis HendsonTELEPHONE:+44-7012-9163-13
FAX: +44-700-592-1347.
Email :nokia-wins@msn.com COPYRIGHT@2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.THE NOKIA UK GLOBAL PROMO . .............. ............................... .............................. .............................. ...................This email and any attachments to it contain information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information contained in it is  strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the sender and delete the email from your records.

Please use plain text.
Eltahawy

Re: NOKIA UK AWARD VERIFICATION

I have received an email from Nokia Award to recipients

Stating that I This is to inform you that your E-mail ID has won 1,000,000 GBP, from NOKIA PROMOTION AWARD. Note that there were no sales of tickets as the NOKIA PROMOTION AWARD was held through collections of emails / tagged profiles via the internet, your Email ID / tagged profiles was attach with a NOKIA E7 Series, Serial No: ....... ..............., Ref No: .......................... and Tagged Ticket No: ................................. -

Contact your claims agent department immediately with all details below for the procedure of your claims. Contact person; Mr. Howard Webb. Email: nokialottery@xrs.net

I hope Nokia to explain to me what really

Remember I've hidden serial number and the number of rack and Tagged Ticket

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Just forget about it.. Its a SCAM ..

Refer THIS and THIS

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Can't believe people are still falling for these scams in 2013! Anyone foolish enough to believe one of these to be true deserves to be scammed out of their money!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sacer

the problem of mr. conscience below is my: problem: plz some one help is that message true?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sacer

The problem Mr. conscience stated is my problem, may some one help?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

Maybe read the thread before hitting reply next time..

THIS

---

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

obviously people coming on here aren't getting the message. So let's make it real. A few days ago, there was a news report on a woman from my city who was scammed and travelled to South Africa and consequently murdered: http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/wa-woman-murdered-in-south-africa/story-e6frg13u-1...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
alexsonny

my wife received message with ref.no.NK-191and she won..is this true and how to claim it?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Delete the message and forget about it ..

See THIS

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rana2

[ Edited ]

Hello Miss.Mr,

I got a mail on my cell phnoe number from Email: nksms2@outlook.com. like that i wone 270,000 britain pound. after that when i reply them they send me new mail that to give them my details. what ever i want to know that is there any promo of your company like that priz? informing deatils are below.

NOKIA SMS PROMO INC.
2nd Floor Berkley Square House,
Berkley Square London, 
W1J 6BD London,
United Kingdom.

Dear Winner,

In line with the commemoration events marking our annual anniversary of the NOKIA MOBILE, we rolled out over £18,000.000.00 (Eighteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 42Nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 300,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America,Middle East, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

Your mobile number was selected and won £270,000 British Pounds (Two Hundred & Seventy Thousand Britain Pounds) in second category with Ref #: CN-435-663-6
This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is 1st of its kind and to appreciate and reward mobile phone users worldwide. To begin the verification process before payment of your prize, do fill the verification requirements below and attach a scan copy of either your International Passport, Drivers License or any valid card for identification purpose.

VERIFICATION/ PAYMENT REQUIREMENT;
*Names:
*Surnames:
*Date of birth:
*Contact Address:
*Next of Kin:
*Winning mobile number:
*Mobile Network Name:
*Amount won (in words):
*Contact email address(s):
*A scanned copy of any form of your valid identity document in your country. (Passport photo page or Driver license E.T.C)

Upon receipt of your email, we shall give you further details on how the funds will be paid to you. Do get back with your details immediately to enable us finalize your payment process at once. Deadline for claims of your prize is exactly 7 days from day of receiving SMS notification

Congratulations once again

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Mark Cole
NOKIA PROMO CORPORATION UK
Copyright ©2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.

After replying this mail they send me a new mail like that,

NOKIA SMS PROMO INC.

2nd Floor Berkley Square House
Berkley Square London, 
W1J 6BD London,
United Kingdom

Dear Ali Furqan Ullah,

In line with the commemoration events marking our annual anniversary of the NOKIA MOBILE, we rolled out over £18,000.000.00 (Eighteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 42Nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 300,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America,Middle East, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

Your mobile number was selected and won £270,000 British Pounds (Two Hundred & Seventy Thousand Britain Pounds) in second category with Ref #: CN-435-663-6

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is 1st of its kind and to appreciate and reward mobile phone users worldwide.

Congratulations. We are glad to inform you that your winning claims email was received at our office. Your mobile number has been verified as winning number to be paid a prize of £270,000 British Pounds (Two Hundred and Seventy Thousand Britain Pound) in the Nokia 2012 Sms Promo, Be informed that your payment has now been prepared and ready to be remitted to you.

The process for claiming your prize has been made very simple so that in no distant time, you are assured of having received your cash prize.

However, your winnings have been sent to 365 COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE UK, in the form of cheque, and you will be requested to contact the payment center for delivery of your cheque to you.

You are to contact the COURIER with the following information below:
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Name OF Courier: 365 COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE UK

Name of Courier Dispatch Agent:Jack Walters

14 Went worth Crescent, South Yorkshire S75 6DR,United Kingdom.

Here is your Winning Contact Code(365COUNK13UK). You Have to Contact the Courier with the Winning code and your full contact details and most importantly, your IDENTIFICATION be it an International Passport, Driver’s License or National Identity Card as the courier company will not honor your mail without any of these ID’s.

Do as you have been told so that they can attend to you immediately.

Your winnings are insured to its real/exact value; hence you will have to contact Jack Walters for the delivery of your parcel. Send mail to the Courier immediately.

Congratulations once again

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Mark Cole
NOKIA PROMO CORPORATION UK
Copyright ©2013 Nokia. All rights reserved

so after long discussion i want to know that if this is scamr or fake then is there any law to stope it??

Thankfull to you,
Ali Furqan ullah.
+92-xxxx-xxxxxxx

Moderator's Note: The email address was edited out. Please do not publish personal information in a public forum.

Please use plain text.