Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 5130 Network Problem

Nokia 5130 Network Problem

I have a Nokia 5130 Xpress music cell phone. I've already configured internet settings and I can use the cellphone's own browser to navigate on the internet.But I cannot use EVERY other app. that requires internet,such as ebuddy. It says "Connection Failed". I browsed the cellphone's options and activated "My configuraton settings for all apps.",but nothing changed.Plz help me.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: Nokia 5130 Network Problem

I have the same problem - I am unable to use any applications on the 5130 XpressMusic. Any suggestions?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Racoon_rocker

Re: Nokia 5130 Network Problem

For connecting to da internet u need to take da permission of ur service provider. Nd if u do so den u will get internet settings nd by activating them u will be connected to internet
Please use plain text.