Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 6120C cant send sms

Registered Member
Accepted Solution

Nokia 6120C cant send sms

When send 'OK' sms, the message directly to outbox folder 'resend' and cant send anymore.
After resend 3 times, 'unable to send message'
and push the details :
General : Memory Full. Close some application and try again.

I check in my memory in the phone or card still have a more space.
How to solve this problem?
JYI lasttime my N73 also same problem, and then finally NOKIA ppl changed the motherboard of my phone.
this problem coming always after 6 months.

Thx
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
android

Re: Nokia 6120C cant send sms

After making a backup, check if formatting the phone will rectify your problem(codes available at sticky thread for codes). Else you have to visit your Nokia Care Centre.

Knowledge not shared is knowledge wasted!

If you find it helpfull, it's not hard to click the STAR..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I also experienced this with my Nokia 6120. I could do everything else except send SMS.

I was Very frustrated for a week. I did a lot of things,like (1) delete some applications, (2) update firmware to 5.11, (3) transfer image files to PC and delete from phone memory. STILL DIDN'T WORK and I wasn't ready to go the a Nokia Care Center.

Fortunately, other users in this group suggested formatting / resetting the phone. IT WORKED.

Before doing this, BACKUP all important data in your phone.

Here's how to format/hard reset your Nokia (thanks to user Hotshotbg):

1) Turn off the mobile device.
2) Altogether press and hold “3″, the “Green button” and “*” - Turn on and keep holding untill the phone fully starts.
3) If successful, you’ll be asked to reenter the date, time, city, etc. Its tough but it works."

Happy texting again!
Please use plain text.
Employee
adamf

Or alternatively you could try looking at this thread.

Maybe this thread may be of some use to you.

Message Centre Numbers
My posts are my opinion and in no way the direct views of Nokia.
If my posts are helpful, please give me some KUDOS using the green star on the left.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

well, i am facing this problem since 3-4 weeks, after 6 days same message occured.. i always format my phone by *#7370# command. I think it is some kind of virus which attacks phone after every 6 days.. Please tell me what is it!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
savbillmon

Stiderpaul...... It really works man...... Thanks a lot... That was pretty useful for me...

Thanks

Please use plain text.
KakaSam

hey thanx man....

really been searching for a cure...

it works...

u're awesome!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
johnpaulsale