Hi, I've had my Nokia Lumia 610 for 5 months, after the first few days of using Hotmail, I stopped using it.
I reopened it a few days ago to synchronize, and I get the errorcode: 8501001D, last updated "about 5 months ago", and I can't update the Hotmail, and having to use the internet explorer to access hotmail.
I don't know, that's what I'm trying to find out.
I didn't open Hotmail on my phone once in a few months, I open it a few days ago, and when it was synchronizing, it gave me that error, saying it hadn't synchronized in "about 5 months". The account is my main email account, the same one I registered to this site with, and it works on Internet Explorer + on my PC.
Try these steps:
Resync your Hotmail/Live account.
If it doesn't work, reset your password on this link http://account.live.com then perform these steps:
If the above steps will not work, clear your history by doing these steps:
Also, check that your server is "m.hotmail.com"