Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Opera mini in Nokia 7610 Supernova

Opera mini in Nokia 7610 Supernova

in Nokia 7610 Supernova, im unable to open Opera Mini, the application is already there in the phone, i tried it, but it is not opening, then also i uploaded again the 4.1 version, it is still not opening, my service provider is Vodafone, they are telling that they cant send any settings for, this, Nokia GPRS is automatically activated.They told to visit www.operamini.com, but i found no solution there, suggest for it.
Please use plain text.

Re: Opera mini in Nokia 7610 Supernova

did u got any solutions for this?? i am facing the same :smileysad:

there is one more problem in my cell once i switch off my cell and then switch it on the settings which i have made is changed to default setting can any on tell me how to resolve this??
Please use plain text.

even in my phone opera mini is not working.. not only that, any application like yahoo go, gmail, etc is not getting connected to internet. i am able to browse wap sites in the browser but am unable to get the applications connected to internet..

i am able to run applications on the Motorola phone when i change my sim card to that phone. please note i am having Airtel connection and have airtel online activated on my phone..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

same problem here.I tried,and tried and nothing's happen.can anybody help?
Please use plain text.