Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Trouble with Log in!

Saurabhdua

Trouble with Log in!

Hello Folks!

"We were unable to open your mailbox. Try loading again." appears to have been STUCK on a forever basis!

Right from the moment of a New Nokiamail A/c. Creation, I have not been able access my Mailbox even for once!?

Wonder, if the Nokiamail is left in an aborted state to simply fulfill the definition of a DOGMA!?

Please help troubleshoot the error. Also,  an access attempt with an EXTERNAL Mail Client is showing up a failure too against imap.nokiamail.com, in spite of a "Correct" Configuration.

A prompt help will be sincerely appreciated.

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

We'd like to know what phone model are you using. Also, what kind of internet connection are you using? Is it a data connection or a WiFi? Make sure the internet connection is stable. Test it by visiting a website using the web browser of the Nokia phone.

Meanwhile, we recommend you to try removing the e-mail you setup in the phone and reconfiguring it. Also, aside from your Nokia mail, do you have some other email accounts setup in the phone. If yes, try checking if they are working fine. If you don't have any, try setting up another email account in the phone and see if it's going to work. This is to validate if the issue is with Nokiamail or with the email application itself. You can also try to log in to your Nokiamail using a computer to see if you'll be able to log in successfully. 

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Contributor
gszekeres

Hi,

I have the same problem, and it does not depend on the device - I have tried all the troubleshooting tips, different devices, but none of them worked.

My email account got lost - I tried to reset my password as well, and at that step it says that username/email address was not found.

This problem started 6 days ago, I have contacted to several support teams, and nothing happenned!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Saurabhdua

Exactly, This does appears to be an Issue prevalent at the Server end only.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]

SaurabhduaNokia Mail works here. Consequently, this is either a problem local to your region of the world. Or a problem with your account. In the latter case, I would start with that post (and that section). Or said differently: We are no great help, when it comes to such an issue. At least, I am not.

Please use plain text.