Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Where I choose IMAP4?

Counsellor
ekstamC

Where I choose IMAP4?

Where do I choose IMAP4 when settign up an email account?

Or have Nokia or Microsoft disabled this service???

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi ekstamC

Can you tell us the model of your phone?

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ekstamC

Its ofcoarse the great 808 PureView!  :smileyhappy:

That and my good old N8 have always downloaded ALL folders and synced both my Hotmail accounts in real time..even though some say pop3 cant do that.....but since 4 weeks back they seem to be right now when my both Hotmail accounts only download new mails and delete them if I delete them on the computer...but no personal folders are downloaded in my phone and if I read an unread meil on my computer it still show as unread in my phone... For years my phone have synced my complete emails without using the Exchange ActiveSync options which only support one single email on the phone...

What has happen and how could both my emails sunc instantly and everything for years when Hotmail use pop3 which obviously cant do all that that some say...are you (Nokia) or Hotmail using some other kind of program or technic whioch made both my Hotmail accounts to sync everyhting and instantly almost every second?

Please help!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ekstamC

Well?? Im soo interested to hearing from you Nokia emplyees why this have changed...do this have something to do with you want us to leave old Symbian Belle for the new WP?

Please use plain text.