Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: gmail user name box turns red - cant log in

Registered Member
atulkatariya

gmail user name box turns red - cant log in

I have E5,

uptill now i was using net browser provided with nokia to login to my gmail and other web pages accounts.

Since last 5 days when i go on gmail web page from my phone, and i enter the username , the password and click the login button, the username box turns red.

I could not log in. i tried to solve the issue by restoring factory settings. But still unable to resolve the problems.

Other accounts i can log in like yahoo, irctc etc.

This is happening to gmail only.

Please help.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

Hi atulkatariya,

Thank you for your post and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions!

The issue you described may be due to some changes made to the service or a password change. So we would advise you to log on to your Gmail account using a computer and check if it requires you to go through a captcha verification. If so, just fill in all the details they ask and you should be able to access the service again.

Let us know if this helps!

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
saha21

Hi ,

I face the same issue. By logging in to gmail using the computer , theissue was  not resolved , please let me know if you found the solution.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Smunchkins

I'm also having this problem. I've tried logging in from a computer, and also including the full address. 

This used to work, but now it doesn't, I suspect it was one of the automatic software upgrades that Nokia have released that stopped it, or else gmail changed their settings. 

It is VERY annoying!

Can anyone help please?

Please use plain text.