I found how to copy from phone memory to Memory card, because, Phone memory is eating up my limited memory on the phone
First you connect your phone to the computer, In mass storage.
then when you open the folder ( This is memory card) you go to a folder called Private
But you have to find a folder called : 1000484b
In this folder called [1000484b] you will find something named [Mail2]
In [Mail2] there will be a file called Index, Delete this, then disconnect the phone from the computer.
In the phone Go to messaging > Options > Settings > Other > Memory In use.
Change from Phone memory to Memory Card, at first it will say something about select memory not available, Ignore this, Then it will ask you, > Copy or Move all messages to the new message memory? Select > Yes, then it will do it's thing, and it will be done,
Hopes this helps.
Hi! well finally I reached to an agile solution for this problem.
Here is the procedure to transfer messages from mmc to phone mem.
* Requirement of Softwares for this process.
1) OVI suite.
2) nbu explorer (download it from : http://www.4shared.com/zip/b9LvmHyI/NbuExplorer_v1
3) Nokia pc suite. (Note. this one is the older one called pc suite not ovi suite you require both for this process)
1) Install OVI suite in pc.
2) Download nbu explorer.
3) Connect your mbile using USB to pc. And select connection mode as OVI suite.
4) Now go in message section of your phone and change memory in use to memory card.
5) Now open OVI suite on pc.
6) Go in messages section.
7) Click on sync messages.
8) Now go in tools and select backup.
9) Now select contacts calenders, notes and message option in select what you whant to backup page.
10) Click on backup.
11) Wait until backup is completed.
12) Now open the zip file of NBU explorer
13) Open .exe file
14) Now go in files and open the file which you have created using backup option.
15) Now select the message folder which you want to transfer to your mobile phone memory.
16) Now left click the folder and select export.
17) Export that folder to a particular folder in pc.
18) Now install Nokia suite.
19) Now open Nokia suite
20) Select messages icon from nokia suite.
21) Copy the data from exported folder to inbox in nokia pc suite.
22) Now quite everything and disconnect your phone.
23) That's all your messages are now in your phone memory.
Have a nice day take care