Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia 700

Registered Member
arcoma

nokia 700

i have nokia 700 for about one year.and the system errors starts to show as known for all nokia poor phones.
My problem cannot be solved even after i downloaded new soft.
When any contact message me i cannot reply directly . Because the bar "tap to write" doesn't appear in the bottom. So ihave to press back and press on"+" and choose receiver .
The sent messages is not shown with received ones from the same contact. I really hate all nokia stupid phones
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

have you tried reinstalling your current firmware thru Nokia Suite? if that doesn't work, then you may need to perform a three-finger hard reset, bear in mind that this wipes everything, so please make backup to PC and/or online storage first of all personal data.

failing the above, you need to visit Nokia Care for inspection: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
arcoma

how to do three fingers reset???
It is touch phone...i did factory restore but it doesn't work
thanks for your help
Please use plain text.