Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: restore my messages from a file on my lap top

gumball2069

restore my messages from a file on my lap top

I have a file on my laptop which contain messages from my old N95. The files are .vmg files. how do i view the messages on nokia suite. I have used ABC Amber nokia converter to convert them to a word document but i realy would like to use pc suite if possible. I need them for a court case as proof so i will need to show that these are origional files and want to show in court that it is not possible to alter the files as a word document can be edited by any one. I have sold my N95 some time back and only have a nokia 6280 now but it would be dificult to view the message thread on this device as there are over 600 text messages. I realy need help with this if at all possibel.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: restore my messages from a file on my lap top

Not sure if THIS could be of any help ..

Please use plain text.