Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

6300 games???

Advisor

6300 games???

hi does anyone no what phone i should select to be able to download te right file type to the nokia 6300? the 6300 isnt listed and i want to download games and themes, any ideas as to which phone i should look to next? this is the website im trying to download from http://gallery.mobile9.com/

iv already tried selecting various phones with no result, i want free themes and games and this is the only site i can find, please help!!!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: 6300 games???

6233 has the same operating system, so select that.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
graveyard

[ Edited ]
You can also opt for the 6280 themes.

And if you want the themes to be edited you can download them and edit or create your own theme using the Nokia software "s40 Theme Studio". Its free and can be found in the Nokia developer forum.

Message Edited by graveyard on 02-Jul-200709:42 AM

Message Edited by graveyard on 02-Jul-200709:42 AM

Please use plain text.
Advisor

thanks a lot guys
Please use plain text.