Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

ASHA 200 - Unable to download songs from Nokia Mus...

Registered Member
relativityinlyf

ASHA 200 - Unable to download songs from Nokia Music Store

Hi,

I have purchased a ASHA 200 model in India. This model comes with a 3 months unlimited songs download from Nokia Music centre. But whenever I am trying to download songs or album from the Nokia Music Store using my phone I get the message "Download Failed" !

I have a valid data connection from airtel and rest of the online apps (facebook/mail etc) are working fine. Please help.

thanks

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

Re: ASHA 200 - Unable to download songs from Nokia Music Store

[ Edited ]

Hi relativityinlyf,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums!

There are a few things you can try.

Log out and in of Nokia Music (if logging out does not work, empty your browser cache: e.g. select Options > Clear privacy data Cache).

If this does not solve your problem, factory reset on your phone. This will remove all information on your phone, so it's recommended to do a full backup of your phone before proceeding. To reset your phone, dial *#7370#. When prompted for the security code, default code is 12345.

Also, have you tried to download tracks using Nokia Suite or Nokia Player? 

Please see here for other solutions.

If the problem persists, we would recommend that you contact Nokia support.

Let us know if this helps,

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.