Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Activation Issue This Phone is already registe...

Registered Member
rahuljain0257

Activation Issue This Phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited Subscription

[ Edited ]

Hello to all, I have an existing account  registered with Nokia Music i have terminated that account and created a new account, but now when i try to download song using Nokia Music I am getting an Activation Issue This Phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited Subscription...

What should i do to resolve this issue..

Moderator's note: We have removed your email from the post because we do not recommend users sharing this kind of information on a public discussions board.

Sent From My Nokia Lumia 925
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Re: Activation Issue This Phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited Subscription

Hi rahuljain0257,

Welcome to the Nokia discussions board!

It may be that you have registered the subscription with your original email and that account. So it is not allowing you to register it with a new account.

You shoudl call Nokia Care line concerning this, as they will have more information to why your account is not being activated.

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
dua_varun

Re: Activation Issue This Phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited Subscription

I have same problem with Nokia lumia 710.when I bought new handset I am able to download music from Nokia music store.

When I have given reset to my phone then its again showing login.i have tried logged in with new and old user.with both user I am able to login.but when I try to download any song from store then its showing activation problem.'your phone is already registered'.

Please solve this as soon as possible.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Please contact Nokia Care by phone,mail or chat (where available). They will be able to verify and/or change the status of your account.

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jackraja

Yes, same problem with Lumia 710, please trouble shoot me to resolve this issue.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Please see this post

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
santoshbahuguna

[ Edited ]

same problem with also any feedback from nokia team...  why it taking so much time is it that much bug issue ...?????

Thanks

Regards

Santosh Bahuguna

Moderators Note: Personal information removed, please do not share your personal information on the publicly on the forums.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tikesh

Yes,l have same problem. From two month l am trying to get songs Nokia music but no one song download. Please solve the problem.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amu24

Yes,l have same problem from last 2 months when I m trying to download songs from Nokia music it shows activation problem your phone is already registered with Nokia music unlimited subs option.
Please solve this problem.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
priyankaroy8383

Yeah...!!!! The same account activation issue occured when I reset my L800.
Please use plain text.
vinayaryan

I have also same problem of Nokia. Music. Unlimited subscription it shows this phone is already registered with Nokia unlimited subscription....
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

You may want to use the search function as your question has been asked and answered many,many times. You may also try reading the topmost posts here as you would find the answer there.

I would suggest you start by contacting Nokia Care to find out whether you are illegible for Nokia Music downloads, in what form and if so whether your Phone's IMEI number is registered correctly in case of a Nokia Music Unlimited Subscription (most likely for India). If you previously has Nokia Music Unlimited Subscription active on a Nokia Phone it will have to me moved to the new phone. It can only be active on one device.

In case this related to a Nokia Lumia it must be a phone with the regional firmware variant installed. If it is an imported phone Nokia Music would not be available. This can also be verified by Nokia Care.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
luckydancer

have same problem with Nokia lumia 710.when I bought new handset I am able to download music from Nokia music store.

When I have given reset to my phone then its again showing login.i have tried logged in with new and old user.with both user I am able to login.but when I try to download any song from store then its showing activation problem.'your phone is already registered'.

Please solve this as soon as possible.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

[ Edited ]

Try reading the actual thread you are responding to before posting, your answer is here and in a multitude of posts from others who seem to not be able to find the forum search function.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
ErAsEr

I have the same problem in my Nokia lumia 710 . When I click to download in Nokia music there's a error I.e. Activation problem ..this phone is already resistered with Nokia music unlimited subscription.

Please help and give me solution for this problem.
thankyou
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi to everybody!

This is to address your concern with regards to your Nokia Music Unlimited registration/account. The best course of action is to contact Nokia Careline, as they have the tools to check your account, further investigate on this one and provide you with specific resolutions and assistance if necessary.

You may contact them either through call, email or chat (if available), depending on your preferences. Hope this information has been useful to everyone's concern.

regards,

tiny_chef

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rishi2310

I am facing the same issue please help me to resolve the same. Every time I am getting the pop saying the phone is already registered...... When I spoke to Nokia support care they are not bothered about helping the customers. This is a shame on Nokia. I am fed up with my Lumia phone.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Dear Nokia care..
My name is vishu.. And I m using Nokia lumia 610. And its very hard to download music videos and mp3... So if U add a resat command in the phone . So old first check it properly working or not. Thanku.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

And solve my problem also.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Fashionista_gul

I have a same problem..help me out!!!!
Please use plain text.